Wednesday, October 26, 2011

     Well, I haven't posted in a while because I think I can speak for every college kid when I say that homework and studying completely consumes my life now! However, this week has been less busy and I don't know what to do with myself with all of this free time so I decided just to blog :) 
     My classes are extremely stressful and sometimes discouraging! I feel completely incompetent in anatomy and physiology and I'll be happy to just pass that class! But, college life is fun and exciting and definitely a journey that I am not used to! Though I love college life, I'm not too sure that I am loving college life where I am and I am strongly considering transferring to a place where I know I will be happy.
     I just attended FFA National Convention last week and I absolutely had a blast! I couldn't have asked for a better Ag Sales team to be stuck with for all that time! lol We didn't do too shabby either, which is always a good thing! The picture below is of our Ag Sales team on our very first trip together to spend the night in a random ag teacher's house the night before our very first competition. Little did we know that we'd be competing at Nationals that following October! :)
     Boy, I miss my friends so much! It's extremely hard being here without a single friend from high school but, I am thankful for all of the new friends I have made! 
     MMMM, forgot to mention that I saw Tyler Ward in concert on October 15th!! :) Oh how I adore him! He sings so well live and I must admit that he is extremely easy on the eyes ;) I got to meet him too so I was ecstatic about that!! He talked to my best friend, Nicole on the telephone and I hugged him, got an autograph, and a picture! The picture messed up when my sister took it, but I'm not complaining because I accidentally had my finger over the lens when I took the picture of her and Tyler. I feel extremely bad about it but I promised I'd make it up to her lol But despite the failed attempt at picture taking, that was probably the best night I have had in a veryyy long time! It was definitely a great concert and a wonderful night spent with my sister! <3
   



"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."   Jeremiah 29:11


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted a blog!! I've missed reading them! Love the picture of you and Tyler Ward, even though the lighting is weird, he still is as handsome as ever! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy is he ever!! :) and our faces touched! ah. and for the record, he hugged me, i didnt ask for it :) baha i wub him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Ginny! College classes can be tough, but you can do it! Glad you got to see Tyler Ward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got a chance to read this! Sorry I'm late. :( You've got a good head on your shoulders, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete